Experienced Consultant Strategy, (f/m/d), Beijing/ Shanghai
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Work on complex and international projects with the highest relevance for strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- Create market, competition and financial analysis for the management as a basis for
- strategic recommendations and decisions
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our customers
- Prepare presentations for the top management
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Take responsibility for your own project modules
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering
What you'll need
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD), preferably in economics, engineering, natural sciences or IT
- Relevant practical experience gained through at least two internships at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up
- At least six months of international experience (as part of your studies or internships)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in English; German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.
Si Chen Li
+86 (10) 6474 3624