Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing
The roleAs a Consultant, you’ll develop international business strategies to solve some of today’s most complex challenges. You'll work on global projects with a focus on the Middle East and Asia, especially China. Your expertise in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization will help our clients to gain a competitive advantage. With each new project you'll strengthen your network with Siemens senior management. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
- Develop business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients *Steer project modules and work closely with the client team
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
What you'll need
- Excellent university degree (Master's/PhD), ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
- Two to four years of experience in strategy consulting and/or a Siemens-related industry, preferably in China
- Relevant international experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship)
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Mobility and flexibility
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.