Associate Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing or Shanghai
The roleAs an Associate Consultant, you'll have immediate responsibility as a member of the project team. You'll work on-site with our SMC clients in China and around the world, developing business strategies to solve some of today's most complex challenges and to ensure Siemens' future success. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Analyze markets, industries and competitors
- Conduct client interviews and prepare workshops
- Help develop top management presentations
What you'll need
- Excellent university degree, preferably in engineering, natural science or business
- Relevant practical experience in consulting and/or industry
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment
- Convincing communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Independent and team-oriented work approach
- Mobility and flexibility
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.