Experienced Consultant SCM Digitalization in Production (f/m/d), Beijing or Shanghai
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects focusing on digitalization and automation and thus systematically increase the profit contribution and (process) efficiency. The goal is to optimize productivity, performance, throughput time, OPEX and inventory. With your expertise in digitalization you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage. Become part of the team!
What you'll do
- Develop solutions in close cooperation with our clients to improve complex production, logistics and support processes in production-related environments
- Develop digitalization and automation solutions to tap new potential - e.g. using additive manufacturing, robotics and production-related IT
- Independently acquire new client projects in the production environment
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management, facilitate workshops and train project employees
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in production digitalization
What you'll need
- Strong performance over many years at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or a start-up, especially in digitalization, automation, production and logistics optimization, production control or in lean management
- Excellent knowledge of digital tools from the Siemens Digital Enterprese Suite for production engineering and execution (e.g. Teamcenter, Preactor, Simatic IT/Camstar or Mindsphere)
- Additive manufacturing, robotics and digitalization in production & logistics experience preferred
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD)
- Experience working on intercultural projects and ideally international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.