Consultant SCM Supply Chain Management/Logistics (f/m/d), Beijing or Shanghai
The roleAs a Consultant, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one, working on diverse tasks. Together with your team you'll develop and implement projects focusing on supply chain management and logistics, and thus systematically increase the profit contribution and (process) efficiency. The goal is to optimize productivity, performance, throughput time, OPEX and inventory. You will work directly with our clients. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop supply chain management solutions (plan, source, deliver, return) in close cooperation with our clients, especially with respect to strategic or operational topics in logistics
- Advise clients on factory and project logistics (inbound, intra, outbound), warehouse and transport logistics, inventory management, S&OP as well as supply chain digitalization
- Lead expert interviews and manage workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
- Assume responsibility for own (sub) projects
What you'll need
- Two to four years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, renowned enterprise or a start-up in logistics, lean management or lean logistics
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD)
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and business fluent in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.