Consultant SCM Strategy and Design of Global Production and Logistics Networks (f/m/d), Beijing or Shanghai
The roleAs a Consultant, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one, working on diverse tasks. Together with your team you'll develop and implement projects focusing on value-add strategies and production and logistics networks, and thus systematically increase the profit contribution and (process) efficiency. The goal is to optimize productivity, performance, throughput time, OPEX and inventory. You will work directly with our clients. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop creative solutions in close cooperation with our clients to plan, evaluate and optimize production and logistics networks
- Support our clients in all matters relating to production and logistics - from core compentence analysis and make-or-buy decisions through to network coordination and optimal depth of value-add and resource allocation (footprint). Apply thereby digital solutions
- Lead expert interviews and manage workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
- Assume responsibility for own (sub) projects
What you'll need
- Two to four years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, renowned enterprise or a start-up in supply chain management, production, logistics or network strategies
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD)
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and business fluent in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.