Associate Consultant SCM Supply Chain Management (f/m/d), Beijing or Shanghai
The roleAs an Associate Consultant, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one, working on diverse tasks. You will work as part of a team on cross-domain projects covering various industries, providing you with plenty of opportunities to learn. You’ll develop solid skills and a deep understanding of industry technology and management. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Support consultants in optimizing enterprise business processes
- Support enterprises in industry upgrade, lean and digital transformation
- Improve enterprise operation efficiency through data analysis and process reengineering
- Coach enterprises in value creation with integration of market, technology management and business model innovation
- Consulting area: project management, product lifecycle management, supply chain and manufacturing management
What you'll need
- Outstanding university degree, preferably manufacturing and digitalization related (industrial engineering, logistics engineering, supply chain management, etc.)
- Passion for manufacturing, lean and digitalization, relevant practical experience preferred
- Outstanding skills in simulation modeling, business and operation analysis
- Highly developed communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and business fluent in English
- Independent and team-oriented work approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment
- Mobility and flexibility
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.